1976-79 Shinkenchiku House Design (international competition - second prize)
- 1976-79 Solar House, Landstuhl, Rhineland-Pfalz, Germany (limited international competition - first prize)
- 1978-79 51 Frognal - redevelopment of Reginald Blomfield House
- 1979 Antique Exchange, Kensington, London - 3000ft2 flexible retail space (feasibility study)
- 1979 Rollerhaula, indoor skating, North London (feasibility study)
- 1979-80 Donald Residence, Bayswater, London - development mews property and stables
- 1981- Office for DOM Lock manufacturers, Cologne, Germany (international competition 5th prize)
- 1985 - Proposal for Sports Hall, Hochst, Frankfurt (international competition, special purchase prize)
- 1988 - Development Study, Hamburg Docks, Hamburg.
- 1988- Stained glass Museum, Langen Hesse, Germany.
- 1988 - Redevelopment of the Stadel Academy, Frankfurt, Germany. (limited competition.)
- 1988-89 - 16 Old Park Avenue: London
- 1989- Exhibition structure for Design Expo, Osaka, Japan
- 1989- Development study, Hamburg, Germany. Collaboration with Ron Herron. limited competition- second prize)
- 1991- Development study for the town of Langen, Germany. (feasibility study)
- 1991- World Trade Centre, Berlin, Germany. (limited international competition- third prize)
- 1993 "John Lagie Baird" museum, strathcylde, (limited competition - second prize)
- 1993 Proposal for ecological renewal of industrial 'hammerbrook' area, Hamburg.
1996 Strategic development study public housing in Shanghai. Collaboration with Intelligent Architecture unit, Energy Design Advisory Service and Space Syntax Laboratory at University College London (international competition)
1998 Living Sites competition with Wates (housing competition)
1998 Velux Housing competition (runner-up prize)
1999 Britannia Basin, Manchester (housing competition)